Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Professionals!
In the case of fire emergency, contact Synergy Response!
When your property suffers from fire damage, it can be especially devastating. Fire damage, smoke damage, smoke odor, and fire soot residue left on a property and its contents can overwhelm home owners and business owners. In addition, your property may have substantial water damage from firefighting efforts. You may feel stressed and confused after such a disaster and you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis.
Getting you back into your home or business as fast as possible is our priority. Our expert project teams work with you on every aspect of the recovery operation. Whether you had a small kitchen fire or a multi-million-dollar loss, we can handle it. We have the skilled people and equipment to help you.
Our fire damage restoration team knows that damage goes far beyond that of the actual fire. Dense smoke, soot, and odor seep into the building materials. Extensive water damage from firefighters is also present. We know how over whelming it is, we will walk you through the process step by step. The more informed you are of the process, the more you know what to expect. Once fire damage has occurred, call us right away. Addressing the damage quickly can prevent further damage and corrosion from occurring.
Fire Recovery Steps!
Sorry for your fire loss, Synergy Response can help.
- If you haven’t done so already, it’s important to secure your home from vandals and get temporary power for the contractors to begin the work. Your insurance policy says you must mitigate to prevent another disaster. Contact Synergy Response! and we will dispatch our Emergency Services Team.
- Any rooms in your house that have minimal damage should be looked at ASAP by our Mitigation Project Manager. Water and minor smoke throughout will cause further damage if you don’t take immediate action. Your insurance company requires you take the necessary steps to prevent more damage from occurring.
- A Property Damage Estimator will be assigned to meet with you and survey the damage. The Property Damage Estimator will discuss with you in detail your options moving forward and the steps to rebuilding. Once you have selected us as your qualified restoration contractor we will require your authorization to work with your insurance company. The Property Damage Estimator will submit the estimate to your insurance company and work with them to reach an agreement on the cost to complete the repairs. We work for you and our goal is to get your home or business back to its pre-loss condition.
- Once all parties agree to the scope of repairs a Reconstruction Project Manager will be assigned to have a pre-construction conference with you. At this point, we will schedule the job, including an estimated start and completion date. Now, all the fine details will come together and you’ll know exactly what your home or business will look like when we are done. With the Reconstruction Project Manager overseeing the job, our team will be working on your home or business from start to finish.
- When the work is completed you will be asked to sign a Certificate of Satisfaction stating that you are satisfied with the restoration. This will be submitted to the insurance carrier for release of the final payment. You are now ready to move back into your home or business.
Contact Synergy Response to speak with our trusted advisors in property damage reconstruction!